Sunday, June 15, 2014

I went to the VA and they tried to use me as homosexual blackmail material on Conservatives!

In 1974, I was ushered into US Army MI, taught German and told I was being sent to Germany to lure my natural father, former East German STASI (espionage) Gen. Markus Wolf to the West.  He was, and was turned a lot earlier than publicly known.
In 1977, I was made to have (At age 24) an unnecessary hernia operation at SHAPE HQ Hospital, where it was much more like a painful waterboarding session than any hernia repair.
I was told I wouldn't remember things lest I feel that pain,  especially if anyone tried to interrogate me about intelligence matters, but since "They'd sewn it up too tight," to go to the VA and request a "Tune-up surgery in about 10 years."  I used to limp a lot. People would inquire.
What I remember mostly about THAT surgery was waking up naked in sweat-soaked hospital sheets, and the pain of the clamp they inserted and pressed upon a nexus of nerves, there.  The looks on the military nurses' faces, afterwards.  But they were sworn to secrecy.
There was more later, like at Tripler AMC, and at Kaneohe.
Because Wolf's specialty revolved around sex and blackmail to motivate his spies, my boss went to extremes to orchestrate - yet document - such seeming scenes, deliberately made,  between he and I over a long period of time.
A fellow soldier, SP5 Brian Larkin, a known quantity, was made to believe such things, and others, to be true, and was later made a Secret Service Agent. He even believed the acts of a professional political sexual embarrassment assassination for hire team were as if my own:  And they've still been active since at least Laci Peterson and Chandra Levy.
All my reports to local authorities are always ignored.  Why not, since the Shrinks, their APA and governmentally-funded DSM-IV, and it's biblical political correctness, overrule actual evidence, right?
What's a cop worth, today? In the light of such?
I was ordered to commit fake security breaches.  And to go to ground with these secrets.
After I did dutifully go to the Maui VA in 1987 or so, my life changed dramatically.  I found myself pressed to "Confess to acts of violence, homosexuality, and serial killing...." Much was done to try to have me institutionalized and imprisoned.  Maui Shrinks Drs. Pittenger and Sword were keys to this encapsulation.  Evidence?  They didn't need any - They had "Theory" and "Statements" from those with an ax to grind.
The woman I was forced to marry had been given financial incentive to aid this endeavor, for example. She still is  a foreign-born contractual agent.
In a 1994 Hearing before Hawaii (Yeah, that place they make fake birth certificates) Judge Richard Komo, SS Agent  Larkin offered an unbeknownst to me "Plea Bargain" for 20 years in a "Congressional funded In Situ Serial Killer in his own natural habitat Study." This by the appointed for me Public Defense Attorney David Serrano.
In other words, I've not been able to choose who I marry, live where I have had to, have friends,  keep family nor wealth, and especially not a career I would have chosen. They made me a trucker in the oil fields.
My life has been fit to fit my "Psychological Profile," as defined by they.
Komo, thinking he was helping to cover up a government homosexual scandal, eagerly went along with it.  And probably passed it around.
Each job I've been sent to by the government work center or otherwise has suddenly had a "New Supervisor," usually a man I'll refer to as "Mel H.," who's pressed me with homosexuality, extreme violence, and to do "Dangerous Things."
Like, "Would you mind taking this metal wrench (sparks) and use it as a dipstick to check the inside level of the (highly volatile) methane tank?  You don't need a mask."
I'd ignore him, or play deaf, so he thinks I'm "Not in touch." "Mentally Ill."
I've been surveilled intrusively by not only police, society in general and "Volunteer Groups," but even store camera systems, library, medical, eye doctor personnel, and social and "Mental Health" services.  Store employees note when I come in, and quietly discuss my presence and "Any signs of Mental Illness."
Trying to drive me nuts, actually.  Or, maybe, just dead?
So the vastly funded resources of the VA were used to do what?  Expectedly, they went for broke when they thought they'd found political and homosexual blackmail on a prominent conservative.  In fact, I note that, for years, no Conservative in America will touch Obama's ineligibility with a ten foot pole. I'm not the only seasoned Veteran they're trying hard to disarm. And the homosexual movement has went far beyond disrupting military morale.  Is this the reason why? The high political rank my boss (Knowingly) reached in the years since?
And there's more to it - What AZ Sheriff Arpaio would call "Universe-shattering" stuff. Like - Who's 0bama's real father, anyway?
What could STASI Gen. Markus Wolf have to do with that?
Well, the 20 years is up, I can tell, and I should be getting promised back pay and rank and other things, soon. Too bad my sons don't understand, nor respect me, on this Father's Day.
But, when as of late, I get constant calls and letters from the VA to "Come on in for an Exam!"  Well, I just don't return their calls. Another "Tune up surgery" like that I don't need.
It might be noted:  This is my own personal copy of that Surgery Report.  The VA says they can't find my medical records, but that are "Held by another unnamed Agency."
 Maybe it's marked "SECRET." And if so found, would guarantee an FBI investigation, would it not?

Could there be anything more amusing to add to this?
Well, my "Wife" of sorts, usually calls to add to my emotional misery when she can, for she would profit should I be sent away.
On Father's Day, she called to tell me how much she wanted to see me again, and wish me a "Happy Father's Day."
She's went to extremes to ruin my boys' trust in their father.  And my own life that could have been, with them. She really seeks to rub it in.
There's timing involved that is pivotal.
So, it was with some amusement, the next day, that I was served with Divorce papers, which she had sent the Monday before.
But that's not the gallows humor!
When she insisted we be married on a certain day in 1982, after she'd forced me to have to, a career Maui Mortician named Bert Friedland showed up to marry us. Openly gay (Notably), he was also active in the hotel industry, as "Concierge," and such.
He told me that he'd only recently applied for his Justice of the Peace Permit, and that he would marry us.  He also had been a Special Forces Officer in Vietnam, and was a world-renowned forensics expert.
He had me sign some military papers along with the marriage stuff...  Making me an Army Warrant Officer, he'd said...
But it was years later that, at a funeral wake for Bud Kunte, a fellow co-worker at Westin Maui who'd died in suspicious circumstance, that he told me something:  That he'd applied for the Justice of the Peace Permit, but had not been approved yet at the time.  So he'd used the registration number given him to sign off on our marriage certificate.
But since his permit wasn't valid at that point, our marriage certificate also wasn't valid.
He'd said that before my Agent Handlers of the time, a Mr. Ronald Mitchel, an Indonesian "Auxiliary MPD Officer," and former Navy Captain, MPD Lt. Barry Born.  (Also openly gay.)
I wouldn't want to be married to Her when the time came, Bert had  said.
What a laugh!
She's trying to get a Divorce - Or create emotional havoc - When our forced-upon Marriage isn't worth the paper it's written upon!
And a major legal deal should be coming down...  An inheritance...
Well, compare it to Hawaii's COLB for Barrack Obama and see if you get usable toilet paper...   Or the Autopsy report for for you know who... 


2 comments:

  1. I should add that you visit my Enovel site on Amazon Kindle. What I've long had in print tells this story in detail way before this current VA scandal. BRED TO BE A MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE for more on Obama's Communist heritage and lineage, and IS THIS HOW CHANDRA LEVY DIED, a comparison of the MO of her murder and those of the murder-for-hire team I've mentioned. It's a major scandal unto it's own, and hair will fly some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am retired/disabled US Army, for my own reasons, none discussed here, I believe that there has been many MCs. I believe they have existed for many years. Further, I believe that there will be many more to come.

    ReplyDelete