Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Birther Report's criminal expert says 0bama is just a "CIA Intelligence Product."

This lends credence to all my past claims that 0bama's real father was former East German Communist STASI Gen. Markus Wolf, who was "Turned" in 1977, long before publicly known.
I know, because I was ushered in US Army MI in 1974 and told I'd be sent there to lure him to the West, where he was. I was told that he was my actual natural father, and I do, indeed, have early memories of him once doing that before to see when I was a kindergartener in Augberg.
I had several occaisons to meet with Gen. Wolf during his debriefing, and learned that he had deliberately bred others with specific genetic traits to mirror his own.  To include the "Perfect President-To-Be," for the US, a kind of Master Communist Plan.  All their propaganda efforts would go to this in subsequent years.
Yet I was sent to ground with all this and other things.
If you study the dates and events of this following article you will see how Gen. Wolf had arraigned for 0bama's adoptions, covering up his true parentage.
Wolf was white, and his mother a black Indonesian.
Note all of 0bama's false documentation is professionally chosen - To look good on the surface, and yet cleverly spiked to be found out one day.  A good example is his Connecticut SSN#.  It comes from a dead psychiatric patient, whose facility was but a mile from the famous "Sandy Hook" orchestration.

To see a SS card, one at first would not doubt it.  One has to know, specifically, that the first three numbers identify the state it is registered in, and it could be proven later that 0bama never lived in Connecticut.
0bama's birth certificate is very similar.  Being adopted so many times, his real father is totally hidden - Unless a true copy has been salted away for the day his "Stewarding of the Presidency," as a CIA Disinformation Campaign ends.
Like now?  0bama's clearly sinking faster than the Titanic.
You can see why he'd spend $millions to keep it secret, for it would destroy his own dream of communizing and destroying America, as he was indoctrinated to do from birth through Gen. Wolf.
Now that 0bama's ineligibility (His parents were certainly NOT American Citizens, and his father a Communist Espionage Master Spy!) comes to light, the overall clear intent of the CIA becomes clear.
I was told, in 1977, when going to ground (See my enovel, BRED TO BE A MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE)  that my end goal of completion of mission, military rank, past pay and the like involved a couple things:
One was for me to publize this.  I've been doing that.
I was to remember the phrase, "How do we lure all of the moles and spies out of the woodwork?  Well, we'll hoist - We can't use the word 'hang' in this case with a black guy - a 'Barry Soetoro' from the flagpole, and see who salutes."
That was my boss and agent handler, newly promoted Dir. CIA, George Herbert Walker Bush.  He has often spoken of "Stewarding the Presidency," a necessity since the beginning of the Communist attack upon the Office of the President with JFK.
One of my duties was to independently declassify the identity of the "Young shooter on the Grassy Knoll," and that's in my enovel, too. Of course, my going-to-ground-duty was pretty much With Prejudice, as one can tell from my subsequent lifestyle.
    He would have been 15 years of age at the time, just starting his career as professional assassin

So, the term of 0bama giving the enemy everything they could ever have wanted to see happen to America - Except the Sting:  We DID NOT get stupid and invade Ukraine and Iraq again... etc.
Means, using the Commies' own timetable, we now bring it down.  With the revelation of 0bama's true birth certificate, probably at the Phoenix Federal Court in a Hearing, probably on 6/25/2014, we end it all.
With 0bama declared "Ineligible," so is NULL AND VOID everything he's signed, appointed, indebted... Ect.
Let the Games begin!

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/06/shocker-criminology-professor-explains.html

No comments:

Post a Comment